Wacom Tablet FAQ
- Wacom Windows Developer FAQ
Last Updated: 09/09/99
LCS Telegraphics [Wintab]
- LCS/Telegraphics is the leading supplier of software and interface engineering services for pointing devices. We work with
OEMs to produce top quality hardware and mouse, tablet, pen, and Wintab™ drivers for Microsoft Windows®
operating systems. Our customers include many of the leading manufacturers of digitizing tablets and other input devices.
Downloads page for programming resources
Wintab cursor mask example program
Sample code using Wintab to get tilt and eraser information.
WinTab specification 1.1
WinTab specification (old)
WinTab sample code
WinTab header for 1.2 extentions
Notes for Tablet Aware Application Developers
- This document is mainly intended to assist developers who already have tablet aware applications and
want to add new capabilities to their applications. You should already be able to access the tablet data
and capabilities. Developers who are adding tablet features for the first time should start with the Overview
section, and examine the sample code.
MFC Graphics Tablet Test Application
- This code shows one way of using the additional information provided by digitising tablets in an MFC application.
- Wintab interface for Java.