Baltimore National Aquarium
- ommitted to serving a diverse constituency, the National Aquarium in Baltimore seeks to stimulate interest in, develop knowledge about, and inspire stewardship of aquatic environments.
Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine [special events] [archeology]
- This 18th century brick fort defended Baltimore harbor during the War
of 1812, and is the birthplace of the American national anthem. Park
rangers offer visitor programs and special events which highlight the park's
Discovery Channel Ducks [directions] [sample route]
- Take a Baltimore adventure aboard an amphibious duck! See the
city from both land and sea as the expedition takes you through historic sites and neighborhoods
then plunges you into the Inner Harbor for a water tour!
25 Light Street, 3rd Floor, Baltimore MD 21202; 410-727-DUCK.
$20. Advanced reservations accepted. April-October.
Baltimore Zoo [map]
- Druid Hill Park, Baltimore MD 21217; 410-396-7102.
The Zoo is home to more than 2000 exotic mamals, birds and reptiles
amidst a wooded, 180-acre setting.
Maryland Science Center [hours] [prices]
- 601 Light Street, Baltimore, MD 21230; 410-685-2370.
Three floors of hands-on exhibits featuring the Chesapeake Bay, Structures, Hubble
Telescope, Beyond Numbers, and Energy. IMAX 3D five story
theatre, Davis Planetarium.
Local Ice Rinks of Baltimore
- Patterson Park Ice Rink
Bowie Ice Rink
United States Naval Academy Ice Rink
Fredrick Ice Rink
Northwest Ice Rink
Mt. Pleasant Ice Rink
Inner Harbor Ice Rink
- With the wonderful Baltimore skyline as a backdrop, the Inner
Harbor Ice Rink offers the perfect outing for families, residents and
visitors. The Inner Harbor Ice Rink is conveniently located on Rash
Field at 201 Key Highway. The popular winter venue is within
walking distance of the Maryland Science Center, the National
Aquarium in Baltimore and Harborplace & The Gallery.
The rink will be open through March 9, 2003 (weather permitting).
For information on skating conditions during the season, call
Weekdays: 12-2pm ($5), 4-6pm ($5), 7-9($5)
Saturday: 10-12 ($6), 12-6pm ($6), 7-10pm($6)
Sunday: 12-5pm ($6), 7-9 ($6). Skate rental is $3.
Top of the World
- Top of the World, located at 401 East Pratt Street
on the 27th floor of the World Trade Center in
Baltimore, is the perfect starting point for any visit
to the city and provides a breathtaking view of
Cinemas and Theaters near Peabody
- 40 listings from 0.8 miles to 25.9 miles away.
Baltimore Movie Theaters
- Movie Theaters in the suburbs of Baltimore.
4 inside Baltimore:
Bengies Drive-In Theatre, Greenspring Cinema,
Hillendale Cinema, Southside Movies 4.
Showtimes for movies in Baltimore theaters
- Charles Theatre
Orpheum Cinema - Baltimore
Johns Hopkins Film Series
IMAX at the Maryland Science
R/C Eastpoint Movies 10
R/C Hollywood Cinema 4
UA Westview Mall
Hoyts Cinemas West Nursery
Beltway Movies 6