Baltimore Menus [attractions]
- Tourist guide to Baltimore including accomodations, attractions, shopping, recreation and transportation, and food.
Restaurante El Salvador [map]
- 207 S. Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231. Serving authentic Salvadorian & Mexican food. Full service bar and good family atmosphere. Voted Best Salvadoran Restaurant by the City Paper in 2000. El Salvador does our three favorite Salvadoran appetizers perfectly: The tamales, the pupusas (tortillas filled with cheese and succulent meat), and the plantains (served with refried beans and sour cream for dipping) are all tops on Broadway. And all the entrées we've tried--including beef, chicken, and seafood dishes--are very good for the prices. You won't find many main dishes for more than $10 here.
The Helmand: Fine Afghan Cuisine [cuisine] [directions]
- 806 North Charles Street,
Baltimore, MD 21201-5308;
- Located at:
Lombard St. (Between Light and Calvert)
Baltimore, Md 21202, Md.
Dining out in Mount Vernon
- List of 58 restaurants in the Mount Vernon neighborhood
from the Baltimore Sun.
- Cafe Viet is located in the Mount Vernon edifice that once
housed popular Vietnamese eatery Co Chin. Like its
predecessor, the cafe features an eye-pleasing, pretty,
almost minimalist decor surrounded by walls of brick and
Café Hon [citysearch review] [http://www.cafehon.com/menus.htm]
- Down on "The Avenue" Hon, 36th Street to be
exact, Smack-dab in the heart of Hampden lies a
really cool place, an' that's a fact! Here we speak
Bawlmerese, if ya please, Hon, jus' ask the
owner, M's Denise! What yer peepers see when
ya come in our door are artifacts from Ole
Baltimore CitySearch restaurant reviews
- Restaurants by
Reserve a Table
- List of 30 Baltimore Restaurants.